During the month of Ramadhan we need a way to regularized our intake of liquid. This needs become more important as this year Ramadhan comes in the summer, when outside temperature can soar to 50 degrees Celcius. Even more so, we want to look fresh and beautiful when we gather with our friends and family at Eid al Fitr day.
In this article, I want to share some tips to keep us fit and beautiful while still fasting in this holy month.
- Drink a lot of water. With enough liquid, our skin will look supple and fresh.
- Take more fruits and vegetables. Nutricians and beauticians agree that fruits and vegetables are crucial for the health of our body and skin. The fibre and vitamins of fruits and vegetables can make our skin looks shiny and fresh.
- Treat your body from head to toe with hair and skin care products with natural ingredients. For my skin I use Palmer’s Cocoa Butter that I covered in my previous post. I also use Palmer’s Lipbalm to moisten my lips and to protect them from the summer heat. And this summer I also use two additional products:
- Palmer’s Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, that contains coconut oil, keratin protein for strengthen and repairs hair, silk protein for restores high-glass shine and coconut milk for detangles and combats frizz. This conditioner is easy to use: After shampooing with Palmers coconut oil formula shampoo, distribute through hair, coating strands evenly and focusing on ends. Leave on 10-20 minutes before rinsing. It can be using as an overnight treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and rinse out in the morning.
- Palmer’s Foot Magic, that contains pure cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E and other natural emollients, provides a deep penetrating treatment for the feet. The unique formulation moisturizes, softens and smoothes even the roughest and driest skin. Also the soothing peppermint oil revitalizes sore, tired feet. To use it, simply apply a thin layer of this cream onto rough, dry, calloused feet daily to achieve and maintain soft, supple skin. I suggest you to use it at night before we go to bed, and cover your feet with socks to make it more effective.
That’s some of my tips to combat summer during Ramadhan so we can keep our beauty on Eid al Fitr.